BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 2 December 2011

~~You BleSsEd Me MoRe ThaN I Deserve~~

~~WhiLe the World looks upon me, As I struggle along. They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong. In my heart I am rejoicing, how I wish they could see. Thank You Lord for your Blessings on me. There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep. And to me, you are all that matters who the world may not see. 
THANKS LORD~~

*******************
We pray for blessing, pray for peace, comfort for family, and protections. We pray for healing for prosperity and for your mighty hand to ease our suffering. 
All the while you hear, each spoken need yet, Love is way too much to give us lesser things. "Cause what if your blessings come through Raindrops" , "What if your healing comes through Tears", "What if a thousands sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're near".. We pray for wisdom  your voice to hear, we cry in anger when we can't feel you near, we doubt your goodness, your Love as if every promise from your word is not enough. All the while you hear, each desperate plead, the longer we have Faith To Believe in GOD..
~~BE BLESSED TO BLESSINGS OTHERS~~ 

0 comments: